Wednesday 7 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day Messages 2014 For Whatsapp and Facebook Status

Posted by Unknown

Happy Mother's Day Messages 2014 For Whatsapp and Facebook Status

Happy Mother's Day Messages for Whatsapp and Facebook status Are you searching for Happy Mothers day 2014 sms and greetings messages in hindi ? then your at right place to send the messages
Happy-Mother's-Day-Messages-for-Whatsapp-Facebook




For the best mom
who always had a smile for me
I know we may be far apart right now
So here's a great big hug and kiss
Happy Mother's Day



I would like to take this chance to

greet my mom a Happy Mother's Day

as I won't be there with my family this coming May!

My silence for a while doesn't mean that I don't care.

But God knows how grateful I am because you

raised us three kids very well.

Greetings all the way from Vancouver!




Your loving nature and your delicate words,
will always flow through me like a gentleflower.

Make sure this day is your day, and

rule with pure enjoyment and pure love!



Mum, you're the greatest!!

Thanks for all the love, encouragement and great cooking.
You've done a great job bringing us up. We love you lots
Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!




Being a great all mother is a very hard role,
But mother you are the Star for this one I know,
I love you Mom.
Happy Mothers Day



Happy Mother's Day Marge,

we'll make sure the water filter's always filled up today.
Thank you for always having enough love for the six of us.

We love you. Happy Mothers Day Mom



In my whole life I haven’t met a lady as elegant,

beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots mommy.
Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.



Mother is an undying love, A love beyond compare,
the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares.

Mother you are all of this and more,

I love you very much.



As the stars in the sky are countless,
so too are the ways you’ve helped me, encouraged me,
and showed me your love.

Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!

incoming search terms:

mothers day sms messages to friends
mothers day sms messages photos
mothers day sms messages wallpapers
mothers day text messages
mothers day messages from daughter
mothers day messages in english
mothers day quotes
mothers day messages poems
funny mothers day messages
mothers day forward messages
mothers day poems

1 comment: