Wednesday 7 May 2014

Happy Mothers Day 2014 Wishes Messages And Greetings From Son and Daughter

Posted by Unknown

Happy Mothers Day 2014 Wishes Messages and SMS

Mother's day will be celebrated all over the world on 11th May 2014. Almost everybody loves to greet their mother with a Happy mother's day sms, mother's day messages and greetings
happy-mothers-day-messages




I hope your day is perfect
I ask God to watch over you
Keep you well and safe from harm
In everything you do.



Love your parents
and treat them
with loving care...
For you will
only know
their value
when you see
their empty chair...
Happy Mothers Day 2014



Μy silence for Α while dοesn’t really Μean I dοn’t care.

God knοws how Μuch I dο Αnd how grateful Ι am

because yοu raise Μe well.
Thank yοu so much Μom! Ι love yοu



Dear Mom,
After you brought me into this world, you protected the world from me.
Thanks for keeping the world safe while I was growing up.

Have a Happy Mother's Day!
Love you



Once upon a memory
Someone wiped away a tear
Held me close and loved me,
Thank you, dear Mother.
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!



Motherhood affords an instant identity. First, through wifehood, you are somebody's wife, then you are somebody's mother. Both give not only identity and activity, but status and stardom of a kind.
- Betty Rollin.



While it’s too late for a lot of things,
it’s not too late for me to tell you that

I appreciate how loving you are,
how giving you’ve always been and

that even though I may not always be good at showing it,
I love you very much. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!



I cant explain mothers importance in any word
Just to remind you all that to take care yours mothers,its a gift of GOD
I lost my mother, please pray for her.
Happy Mother's Day



There is no one like a mother and, no mother quite like you. You are so very thoughtful and caring, and I just wanted to thank you mother, for making my life brighter.

Incoming search terms:

mothers day greetings messages
mother day greetings message
mothers day greeting card messages
mother day greeting message
mothers day greetings quotes.
happy mothers day greetings
mother day greetings message
mothers day greetings
happy mothers day greetings quotes
happy mother day greetings
happy mother day greetings quotes
mothers day messages greetings
happy mothers day messages

2 comments: