Tuesday 6 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014 In UK,USA Poem,Quotes,Messages and SMS

Posted by Unknown

Happy Mother's Day Poem In United States,USA

 Mother's day in the UK is usually celebrated on the second week of May.  Happy Mother's Day to all mother in the world

happy-mothers-day

Happy Mothers day poems 2014

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.

Mommy I love you poem 2014

Mommy I Love You
Mommy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Mother's Day.

Happy Mothers day short poem

Before a day was over,
Home comes the rover,
For mother's kiss - sweeter this
Than any other thing!

To my mother

You were my fairy tale princess,
So much larger than life.
You were my angel and my witness
Through all my pain and strife.
At times you made me angry,
Great words I would proclaim
How someday you'd be sorry.
You were the one to blame.
But when I needed comforting
You always found the time.
Your words were more soothing
Than days of childhood sublime.
Now the distance holds us apart,
The boundaries have no end.
I'll hold the memories in my heart.
You're my mother, my best friend

 I love you mom Poem 2014

All of your life you have spent
Burying hurt and regret
But mama, he'll never touch us again
For everytime he tried to break you down
Just remember who's still around
It's over, and we're stronger
And we'll never have to go back again
By- Christina Aguilera.

I need you mom - a poem 2014

Your arms were always open
when I needed a hug
Your heart understand
when I needed a friend
Your gentle eyes were stern
when I needed a lesson
Your strength and love
guided me and gave me wings
to help me soar.

incoming searches


how to write a mothers day poem

mothers day poem for preschool
mothers day verses poems
mothers day poems for cards
mothers day verses for cards
free mothers day verses
rhyming mothers day quotes
mothers day quotes and verses




mothers day bible verses
mothers day sayings
mothers day quotes
mothers day poems
mothers day cards verses
mothers day verses from children
mothers day versus
mothers day verses from daughter

mother day 2014 date uk
british mothers day 2014
mothering sunday 2014
fathers day united kingdom
mother's day europe
does mother's day change every year
mothers day 2014 quotes
what day is mother's day 2014







1 comment: