Tuesday 6 May 2014

Funny Mother's Day Poems,Quotes From Son | Daughter | Kid | Son-in-law

Posted by Unknown

Mother's Day Funny Poem From Children

Mother's day comes once in a year so make your mother laugh with your funny poems, funny quotes, funny sms, funny messages
funny-mother-day


Mom, I know you do the dishes
And I know you cook the food
I know you scrub down all the floors
Even when you're in a bad mood.
And every night you walk the dog
While I'm watching all my shows
On Thursday's you take out the trash
And every spring you wash the windows.
Mom, I know you're sad I'll go someday
And leave you all alone
But right now I'm only 35
So what other place could I call home?

For all the diapersthat you changed,For all the play datesyou arranged.
For all the tripsback and forth to school,For cleaning all the spit upand the drool.


Why is there onlyone Mother's Day?You could have at least gottenthe ENTIRE month of May.
Happy Mother's Day Mom


You taught me how to wash my faceAnd how to use the potty.You made me eat up all my greensAnd wiped my nose when snotty.


You taught me to say Please and Thanks, Because politeness is the way,So 'Please' can I borrow some money?Thanks! Just kidding. Happy Mother's Day!

Why is there onlyone Mother's Day?You could have at least gottenthe ENTIRE month of May.
Happy Mother's Day Mom

Incoming searches

short mother's day poems
funny mother's day poems from daughter
funny mother's day quotes
funny mother's day sayings
funny mother's day cards
funny mother's day poems from children
funny mother's day poems wallpapers
funny mother's day poems photos



beautiful mothers day poems
cute mothers day poems
mothers day quotes daughter
mothers day cards daughter
mothers day poetry
mom poems
short poems daughter
short funny mothers day poems from daughter

famous poems daughter
funny poems daughter
short poems father
short quotes daughter
quotes daughter
love quotes daughter
famous quotes daughter
short poems daughter graduating high school

1 comment: